FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is the overall end that THumP® is trying to accomplish?
A. Besides physical security through military and law enforcement means; to provide for and protect by law the Five Basic Necessities of Life (FBNL) for all humans, regardless of economic status, criminal history, age, race, country of origin, gender, economic status, religion, or sexual orientation.
2. What are the Five Basic necessities of life (FBNL)?
1) Nutritious food. 2) Basic and secure housing and utilities. 3) Basic clothing applicable to the climate. 4) Comprehensive health and mental care. 5) Basic public education, including four years at an accredited university or college.
3. Who is going to be responsible for paying for and providing FBNL?
The World’s economic powers regulated and controlled by a democratically elected government.
4. How will the World’s Economic Powers PAY for the Government and Social Programs needed to provide the FBNL to all Humans?
5. What is The Humanity Party®'s Fair Tax Plan?
6. What are the Government and Social Programs NEEDED to provide the FBNL to all Humans?
7. If the World’s economic powers issue the money to pay for FBNL, won’t inflation run out of control?
8. Why is it fair and how can it be possible that American economics control World economics?
America is the world’s number one consumer. America has the power to establish laws that mandate price controls, i.e., what its consumers pay for goods and services, thus affecting and controlling the world’s economy. Furthermore, America can establish laws that protect the people of manufacturing countries from human rights abuse. America will not consume goods and services unless the country from which the goods and services originate support and protect the basic human rights of the people who create these consumer goods and services.
9. What is the Humanity Party®’s $100,000.00 Worldwide Challenge?
10. Who runs THumP®?
The collective will of people who give their voice and support to what THumP® is trying to accomplish.
11. How will the people who accept and support THumP® demonstrate their will?
We will utilize the people’s voting rights to send a message of non-acceptance of status quo political platforms and agendas. People will register to vote and ‘write-in’ “The Humanity Party®” instead of voting for any balloted candidate. People can also show their support of THumP® by signing their names and providing their personal information in THumP® BOOK OF LIFE®.
12. Is The Humanity Party® a legal and government-approved political party?
Yes. THumP® is a legally registered U.S. political party.
13. How can THumP®’s new Constitution become the law of the land without disrupting the current U.S. Constitution and its laws and protections?
Article V. of the current Constitution states:
“The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States, or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress; Provided that no Amendment which may be made prior to the Year One thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any Manner affect the first and fourth Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article; and that no State, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate.”
When THumP® becomes an active and official political party option, THumP® will register candidates in all State and District elections for Congress. If THumP® can win at least two-thirds of both Houses, THumP®’s representatives can propose a complete overhaul and revision of the current Constitution.
14. Who will choose THumP®’s candidates for office?
Anyone can claim to be a THumP® candidate and campaign as such. THumP® will monitor social media and determine who is receiving the most support in their campaign for office.
15. Who are the people who organized, established, and run THumP®?
The Board of Directors.
16. Do any of the people who organized, established, and run THumP® receive any compensation for their services?
17. Will any of the people who organize, run, and establish THumP® ever receive compensation for their role and activities in THumP®?
18. How do we make financial contributions to THumP®?
THumP® does not solicit nor accept donations of any kind.
19. What can I personally do to support THumP®?
Register to vote and write-in “The Humanity Party®.” Follow THumP®’s official website. If THumP® gains enough support, THumP®’s official candidates for political office will be listed ONLY on THumP®’s official website. Spread THumP®’s message through social media. Make your own posters, signs, bumper stickers, pens, pins, badges, t-shirts; anything that directs attention to THumP®. THumP® is YOUR party.
20. What does the THumP® logo represent?
The colors of the rainbow represent human diversity and acceptance. The oak leaf represents housing. The cotton represents clothing. The herb represents health and mental care. The wheat represents food.
21. What does the THumP® emblem represent?
It represents a strong hand offering and demanding (thus the hand thumping) that the FBNL be offered to all humankind.
22. The Humanity Party®'s Plan to eliminate world poverty explained.
Have a question?
Please call in and ask a question, times and details found here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thehumanityparty